- Visual cutting instruction for machine operators
- Clear explanation of crosscutting and ripping operations
- Can be used with any sliding table panel saw
- Works within machines cutting capacity
- Increases operator reliability and safety
- Useful for experience users, essential for novice operators
- Compatible with all leading optimisation software packages
- Support for second screen on outfeed side of machine
- Label printing options for bar code identification
Altendorf MAGIS is a new digital saw guide that provides panel saw operators with step by step graphical cutting instruction. Save time, reduce operator costs, reduce waste, save money. The system is not just for use on Altendorf machines, but can be used on any sliding table panel saw, new or old.
MAGIS acquires data from existing cutting list optimisation software (see list of supported software below) and combines this with information on the panel saw (cutting length, rip fence capacity etc) to create intuitive, cut by cut instruction for the operator to follow.
Additional printing options automatically create labels for identifying finished components including barcode information for secondary processing.
Altendorf MAGIS currently works with the following saw files; Ardis, Boole, Brainsoftware, Optisoft, Technos , TrunCad, Palette CAD, LinOpt.
- Saw compatibility Any make/ model (new or old)
- Saw file import type *.saw
- Bar code scanner Optional
- Label printer Optional
- MAGIS flyer Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.