- 270 mm wide sliding table
- 100 mm spindle
- Optional 'Xylent' cutter block
The Minimax LAB 300P universal combination machine has a new saw unit with a blade that has a maximum diameter of 315 mm, with the scoring blade installed. The new scoring unit can be supplied on request and can easily be adjusted from outside the machine. Easier, more precise cutting is possible thanks to perfectly stable support guaranteed, even for large work pieces, by the 270 mm wide sliding table.
During the changeover from surfacing to thicknessing the surfacing tables open towards the inside of the machine with a 90° angle, facilitating thicknessing. Work pieces with a maximum height of 220 mm can be machined to the thicknesser. The new design of the dust-conveyor, protecting the cutter block, is specifically intended to further increase system safety and efficiency.
The spindle moulder unit has a spindle with a useful working length of 100 mm. A tool with a maximum diameter of 180 mm can be retracted under the worktable. For machine maximum safety and increased flexibility, a spindle moulder protective hood for shaping is supplied as standard.
- Cutterhead working width 300 mm
- Jointer bed length 1300 mm
- Max. saw blade diameter 315 mm
- Max. saw blade projection from table (90°/45°) 100 mm/ 3.94 mm
- Cutting width on parallel fence 800 mm
- Max. useful spindle length 100 mm
- Max. tool diameter when profiling 210 mm
- Spindle moulder speed 4000/ 7000/ 9000 rpm
- Single-phase motors 3.4 rpm
- Max. squaring stroke of sliding table saw 1600 mm
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.