- 3 axis machining
- Router, knife, creasing wheel options
- Space saving desk top version
- Dynamic Vector Analysis (DVA) system for smooth regulation of the feed speed
- A range of table types available including vacuum, t-slot, hybrid etc
- Each machine custom built to individual requirements
- Scanner and touch probe options for digital reading of existing material
- AC digital servo motors or stepper motors available to suit budgets
- Automatic tool length sensor and Z axis calibration
The Kimla BlackBird (Desktop) CNC Router is very compact making it suitable for Educational establishments, sign makers and woodworkers for the machining of cardboard, plastic, wood, MDF, Plywood, aluminium and other non-ferrous metals.
All BlackBird machines feature the Dynamic Vector Analysis Control System – a unique algorithm developed by Kimla processing 15,000 lines of G-code per second resulting in smooth regulation of the feed speed and spindle rotation.
Precision ground and hardened helical rack drives (for the Y axis), ballscrews (for the X and Z axis) and all optical sensors are fully enclosed minimising cleaning and maintenance and increasing machine life.
Kimla machines are built to the highest standards using heaving duty steel frames, precision ground for maximum stability and accuracy.
As standard the machine is equipped with Automatic Tool Length Correction – the machine physically measures the tool length after each tool change to compensate for wear and avoid any tooling collisions by operator error.
- Number of axes 3
- X axis movement 500/ 700/ 1000 mm
- Y axis movment 500/ 700/ 1000/ 1200 mm
- Z axis movment 150/ 200 mm
- Maximum speed of movement 300 mm/sec
- Kimla CNC Range Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.