- Space saving, economic design
- Hot melt glue application
- Touch screen control
- DUO-MELT glue pot option for EVA and PUR adhesive
- High frequency motors with independent inverters
- Synchronised pressure beam
- Air cleaning to tracers
- Fully enclosed working units
The CEHISA Flexy edgebander is the perfect introduction to professional edgebanding. Space saving design with reliable performance at an entry level price, the Flexy is available with pre-milling, corner rounding and up to two finishing units to ensure your product competes at the highest level.
This hot melt compact automatic through-feed edgebander is suitable for melamine, PVC, ABS, PP and veneer edging up to a thickness of 2mm. The optional DUO-MELT glue pot allows use of both traditional EVA and more technologically advanced PUR adhesives featuring a quick drain cleaning system for removing residual glue with minimum fuss.
An intuitive 5.6″ touch screen control gives the operator quick access for monitoring all machine functions – start/ stop, program editing, parameters check and editing, alarm diagnostics etc all in real time.
Panels are fed through the machine with an industrial chain-track system running on ground steel guides. Non-marking traction pads ensure a positive feed without damaging the panel surface while the synchronised top pressure beam with two sets of rollers keeps the panel secured against the track.
- Edging material thickness 0.4 - 2 mm
- Panel thickness 8 - 50 mm
- Panel length 120 mm - unlimited
- Panel width 75 mm - unlimited (60 mm option)
- Feed speed 7 m/min
- Working pressure 6 - 7 kg/ cm2
- Power 3 phase (1 phase optional)
- Flexy Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.