- Versatile edging performance
- Any combination of working units
- Hot melt glue application
- Touch screen control
- DUO-MELT glue pot option for EVA and PUR adhesive
- High frequency motors with independent inverters
- Synchronised pressure beam
- Air cleaning to tracers
- Fully enclosed working units
The CEHISA Compact edgebander offers complete performance with increased working capacity. Designed for furniture manufactures requiring full edge processing the Compact, as it name suggests, takes up a relatively small foot print, combining versatility and ease of use to deliver consistently high performance results. Any combination of working units can be specified including pre-milling, corner rounding, radius scrapers, glue scrapers and buffing unit.
A hot melt automatic through-feed edgebander, the Compact us suitable for melamine, PVC, ABS, PP and veneer edging up to a thickness of 3mm and solid edge lippings up to 5mm. The optional DUO-MELT glue pot allows use of both traditional EVA and more technologically advanced PUR adhesives featuring a quick drain cleaning system for removing residual glue with minimum fuss.
An intuitive 7″ touch screen control gives the operator quick access for monitoring all machine functions – start/ stop, program editing, parameters check and editing, alarm diagnostics etc all in real time.
Up to 60mm thick panels can be fed through the machine. An industrial chain-track system running on ground steel guides with non-marking traction pads ensure a positive feed without damaging the panel surface while the synchronised top pressure beam with two sets of rollers keeps the panel secured against the track. The track is electronically synchronised to activate each working unit without the need for physical triggers.
- Edging material thickness 0.4 - 3 mm
- Solid edging thickness 5 mm (manually fed)
- Panel thickness 8 - 60 mm
- Panel length 120 mm - unlimited
- Panel width 75 mm - unlimited (60 mm - unlimited optional)
- Feed speed 10 m/min
- Working pressure 6 - 7 kg/ cm2
- Power 3 phase
- Compact Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.