- Hand wheel feed
- Four jaw chuck 125 mm diameter
- Mobile steady rest
Woodturning lathe for D.I.Y. woodworkers and craftsmen workshops fast, easy-to-use, reliable. Copier enables copying work at diameters greater or smaller than the template of pattern. Feed by hand-wheel. Mobile steady rest with pre-cutting tool to guarantee a perfect finishing. Four-jaw chuck 125 mm diameter, for the rapid clamping of squared or circular components.
- Distance between centers, with copying device 1150/ 42.25, 1120/ 44 (mm / inches)
- Centers height (Swing) 200 (400) / 7.8 (15.75) mm/ inches
- 4 chuck speeds 570/1000/1850/2500 rpm
- Single-phase motor 2.5 Hp
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.