- Capable of cutting thick and solid wood panels
- 315 mm diameter blade
- 100 mm cutting height
Minimax ST 3C universal saw-spindle moulder for D.I.Y. woodworkers and craftsmen workshops essential, practical and with the best price/performances ratio. Incredible cutting of both very thick solid wood and panels, even those veneered, thanks to the new saw unit with a blade that has a maximum diameter of 315 mm that grants a 100 mm cutting height with the scoring blade installed.
Easier and more precise cutting is possible due to a perfectly stable support that is guaranteed, even for large work pieces, bu the wide sliding table and the large squaring frame fence provided as standard. Top quality precision, smooth and silent action, self-cleaning dust proof system, long lasting accuracy, no adjustment required.
The unit has a cast iron structure. It is closed off by a cast iron “cup” to protect mechanical components inside the machine from sawdust, shavings and dirt. Precise and safe machining with the spindle moulder fence with micro-metric adjustment complete with vertical and horizontal pressers.
- Max. saw blade diameter (scoring blade installed) 315 mm
- Max. saw blade projection from table (90°/45°) 100 mm/ 78 mm
- Cutting width on parallel fence 900 x 1270 mm
- Squaring stroke 1660 x 2660 mm
- Max. useful spindle length 100 mm
- Spindle moulder speed (50 Hz) 3500/7000/10.000 rpm
- Max. tool diameter when profiling 210 mm
- Max. tool diameter lowered under the table at 90° 180 mm
- Max. tool diameter when tenoning 275 mm
- Three-phase motors starting from 5 kW
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.