- Cast iron structure
- Interchangeable sliding ways
- 8 sliding bearings
- Blade diameter SR 900: 400mm/ SR 750: 350mm/ SR 650: 350mm
The radial saws of the “formula” line with an heavy cast-iron structure are available with 650, 750 and 900 mm cross-cut capacity.
Adaptability, versatility , cutting precision, easy maintenance make this product line a necessary machine for the daily use of each workshop. The cast iron structure provides the arm the maximum solidity and rigidity for the maximum cutting precision. The interchangeable sliding ways allows the operator a simple and rapid replacing, in case of wear, without direct intervention on the arm.
The 8 sliding bearings on the guides grant the best carriage smoothness and an optimal support for a perfect cutting result. The mechanisms of which the machine is equipped, as the protection cover on the arm column support, protect the mechanical parts from dust, guaranteeing the best operation over time.
- Blade tilting -/ + 45 degrees
- Maximum cutting depth with 90/45 degree blade 120/ 83 mm
- Maximum crosscut capacity 900 x 20 mm/ 750 x 20 mm/ 640 x 20 mm
- Three phase motor starting from 4 kW/ 3 kW/ 3 kW
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.