- Semi automatic boring machine
- Low to medium production volume
- Quick, easy and precise set up
- Two vertical heads, one horizontal head
- Quick change chucks
- Cast iron boring heads
- Electronic read out display with micromectric adjustment of vertical positioning
- Patented Spiral System in the horizontal head for quick setting of boring depth
- Digital counter for adjustment of vertical drilling depth
- Electronic drive to select working head and cycle
- Fence with 4 pneumatic stops (two with digital readouts)
The Maggi Boring System 323 DIGIT is designed for low to medium production featuring 3 boring heads (two vertical, one horizontal) with 23 spindles per head. The machine is quick, precise and easy to set up.
VERTICAL BORING UNITS – The vertical boring units slide on rolling guides for a prompt and easy positioning, and the pneumatic or manual braking system ensure an effective and steady breaking. The digital read-out and the micrometric adjustment system guarantee the highest accuracy in the positioning. The working plane and the boring head, being well integrated to build up a single unit, can be positioned simultaneously, thus also avoiding the risk of collision and of drills breaking. Boring depth can be quickly and easily adjusted by means of a digital counter and the right boring-depth value, according to the drills length, immediately find out thanks to a reference table on the machine, without need for calculations.
CAST IRON BORING HEADS – 23 SPINDLES – Highest accuracy, sturdiness and longevity, noise is minimized. Vertical boring-head units can be turned 90° in order to execute both central and side holes during the same working cycle.
REFERENCE FENCE ON BORING SYSTEM 323 DIGIT – The aluminium fence (3000 mm x 120 mm) is equipped with n.4 reference stops that slide on rolling guides for a smooth and quick positioning, and can be easily adjusted thanks to a micrometric system. N.2 stops equipped with digital read-out for quick and accurate execution of holes for the matching of two panels. N.2 stops with adjustment on millimetric scale, thanks to a magnify glass and nonius.
REFERENCE FENCE ON BORING SYSTEM 323 – The aluminium fence (3000 mm x 80 mm) is equipped with n. 4 pneumatic reference stops, easy to adjust thanks to magnify glass and nonius. The long fence is used as a reference during the execution of in line holes carried out y one, or both vertical boring-head units working at the same time.
PATENTED TURNING SAFETY CLAMPS – The machine is equipped with n.2 turning clamps from 0° to 90°. Maggi safety clamps allow a prompt setting, guarantee a perfect hold and the highest safety for the operator. The clamps get down on the panel just by a single knob-pulling and no further adjustment is required to start working. Once the operation is accomplished the clamps are automatically lifted up by 3 mm, thus allowing the quick substitution of the panels and preventing the operator’s hands from crushing.
PATENTED SPIRAL SYSTEM – Device for boring depth adjustment, allowing an easy and quick set-up on a millimetric scale according to the different drill lengths. The highest accuracy of the Spyral System and its intuitive set-up method do not require any measurement nor calculation for the operator to do.
- Number of vertical heads 2
- Number of horizontal heads 1
- Number of spindles per head 23 (11 left, 12 right)
- Distance between spindles 32 mm
- Distance between first and last spindle 704 mm
- Maximum boring depth (vertical head) 65 mm
- Maximum boring depth (horizontal head) 50 mm
- Inside diameter of quick change bushes 10 mm
- Maximum size size of workpiece 850 x 3000 mm
- Height of table 900 mm
- Number of clamps 2
- Motor speed 2800 rpm
- Working air pressure 6 - 8 bar
- Overall dimensions 1790 mm (W) x 1000 mm (L) x 1350 mm (H)
- Nett weigth 750 kg
- Motor 3 x 1.5 kW
- Power 3 phase
- Maggi Borers Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.