- Up to 80 m/min high speed moulding
- Kuper K2 control
- 'Pro Lock' spindle locking system
- Hard chrome surface on all table plates
- Inverter feed speed control, infinitely variable
- Continuous feed power transmission via worm gear and propeller shaft
- Double mounted infeed and oufeed rollers in table
- Bed lubrication (manual)
- Electronic start/ stop system for spindle motors
- IE2 energy efficient spindle and feed motors
- Pneumatic pressure shoe behind first top head with linear guides
- Electronic powered height adjustment of feed beam
With the Kuper SWT HL you can individually customise your working processes, store them and repeat as you wish – perfect for optimum workflow. It even includes the quick-action lock system ‘ProLock’ as standard and delivers the high perfermance Kuper customers demand.
high speed jointed operation up to 80 m/min, 80 mm axial adjustment of the vertical spindles. Customisable head configurations from 1 to 9 (+ Universal). Different control systems are available to choose from basic operational control to full CNC auto setting configurations.
Chainless feed system with powered double supported infeed and outfeed bed rollers, two powered feed rollers pneumatically selectable and two powered outfeed rollers provide a positive feed for timber running riding on hard chronium bed plates throughtout, while a swivel mounted feed bank allows quick change of fence head tooling.
Kuper K2 control
Quick set up with minimal operator input can save wasting valuable production time. The K2 control system has been developed by Kuper to make moulder set up as easy and efficient as possible. The intuitive touch screen graphical interface is available in three levels of increasingly intelligent control; Basic, Professional and Advanced.
Pressure beam setting and individual heads with powered axial movement can be set from the K2 control panel and the position stored to recall repeat work. An additional 3,5” screen is mounted adjacent to each powered spindle for the operator to quickly refer to when first setting up a job.
Tooling and the corresponding profile can be photographed and stored in a library for the operator to easily select. The status of each individual head and feed speeds along with any machine faults are graphically displayed for quick monitoring and diagnosis.
Energy saving is increasingly important in todays industry. The Kuper SWT range features IE2 energy saving motors as standard
- Spindle configurations 1 - 9 (+ universal)
- Working width (option) 15 - 230 mm (10 - 400 mm)
- Working height (option) 10 - 150 mm (5 - 230 mm)
- Feed speed (option) 6 - 24 m/min (2 - 80 m/min)
- Horizontal axial adjustment (option) 40 mm (60 mm)
- Vertical axial adjustment (option) 80 mm (100 mm)
- Spindle speed (option) 6000 rpm (2000 - 9000 rpm)
- Spindle diameter (option) 40 mm (50 mm)
- Tooling diameter, first bottom 125 - 180 mm (250 mm)
- Tooling diameter, vertical 125 - 232 mm
- Tooling diameter, horizontal 125 - 225 mm
- Cutting depth for profiles (option) 20 mm (up to 35 mm)
- Motor, all spindles (options) 7.5 - 37 kW
- Power 3 phase
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.