- Custom built solutions
- Oversized panel capacities
- Single or multi-head processing
- Static knife, router head or sawing options
- Unique material handling and clamping solutions
Elcon have been manufacturing vertical panel saws since 1970. The wealth of experience accumulated over the years is unrivalled in the industry. Elcon have continually led the development of panel sawing technology as can be seen in the diversity of products they now offer, from the entry level D model to the worlds most advanced vertical panel saw, the QUADRA.
In addition to the standard range of machines offered, Elcon also offer truly bespoke solutions to virtually any panel cutting requirement including; increased cutting lengths up to 12m and beyond, increased cutting height up to 3m or more, special material solutions for thick or delicate panels etc.
- Blade diameter options 250/ 300/ 400/ 450 ... mm
- Cutting width options 4300/ 6300/ 8300 ... mm
- Cutting height options 1550/ 2150 ... mm
- Motor 3/ 4/ 5.5/ 7.5 ... kW
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.