- Internal and external radius work
- Compact design
- Variable feed speed
- Hot melt glue application
The CEHISA EP-C3 is a hot-melt, compact, semi-automatic edgebander for internal and external radius curved work. The panel is manually fed against a powered feed roller with infinitely variable speed control activated by a foot pedal to allow the operator free use of both hands. A reinforced guillotine works with PVC edging up to 3 mm. A separate end trimming unit cuts the edging flush to the end of the panel. For top or bottom edge finishing a second trimming unit is quickly swung up from the machine table.
- Work piece thickness 8 - 50 mm
- Edging thickness 0.4 - 3 mm
- Motor NA
- Air pressure requirement 6 - 7 bar
- Power 1 phase
- Overall dimensions 1650 x 785 x 1180 mm
- Weight 200 kg
- CEHISA Semi-Automatic Edgebander Brochure Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.