- Compact foot print
- Heavy duty performance
- Two speed powered adjustment to thicknessing table
- Long infeed/ outfeed surfacing tables
- Large tilting fence
- Folding cutter block guard
- Two height adjustable table rollers
- Mechanical digital readout to thickness position
- Two speed feed
- Sectional infeed and outfeed rollers
The Wadkin CST planer thicknesser range has been developed to provide a heavy duty combination machine with all the attributes found in the stand alone models. The planer consists of long surface tables with tilt fence and foldable cutter guard, while beneath, the thicknesser boasts impressive capacity up to 250 mm deep, motorised two speed table movement, mechanical digital readout and two height adjustable table rollers.
A choice of three working widths are available; 330mm, 430mm, 530mm.
A traditional four knife HSS cutter block is offered as standard complete with knife setting device.
Four knife TERSA cutter blocks can also be specified for fast knife changing with no set up required.
For ultimate performance the spiral insert block is designed to give a ‘glass like’ finish with reduced noise and energy consumption. Made up of individual knives, if an edge become blunt of damaged each knife can be rotated 45° at a time rather than replacing the entire set.
For more demanding users motor powers can be increased.
- Surface capacity 330/ 430/ 530 mm
- Thicknessing width 330/ 430/ 530 mm
- Thicknessing depth 250 mm
- Overall table length (330, 430 model) 2150 mm
- Overall table length (530 model) 2350 mm
- Thicknessing table length 1000 mm
- Cutterblock diameter 120 mm
- Cutterblock knives 4
- Cutterblock speed 4700 rpm
- Feed speeds 6 & 12 m/min
- Fence length 1300 mm
- Tilting angle of fence 0 - 45º
- Motor (main) 3/ 4/ 5.5/ 7.5 kW
- Power 3 phase
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.