- Automatic powered table adjustment
- Electronic table height measurement
- Infinitely variable feed speed
- Sectional infeed and outfeed rollers
- Two height adjustable bed rollers
- Choice of HSS, TERSA and spiral insert cutter blocks
The Wadkin AT is a heavy duty standalone thicknesser designed for workshops demanding precise accuracy and ease of use for the production of high quality joinery components.
A choice of three working widths are available; 530mm, 630mm, 800mm.
As standard the AT thicknesser is equipped with segmented infeed and outfeed rollers, larger motor power, infinitely variable feed speeds and powered table height adjustment with automatic setting.
A traditional four knife HSS cutter block is offered as standard complete with knife setting device.
Four knife TERSA cutter blocks can also be specified for fast knife changing with no set up required.
For ultimate performance the spiral insert block is designed to give a ‘glass like’ finish with reduced noise and energy consumption. Made up of individual knives, if an edge become blunt of damaged each knife can be rotated 45° at a time rather than replacing the entire set.
For more demanding applications increased motor powers are available. To avoid damage of softer work pieces a rubber covered infeed and outfeed rollers can be specified.
- Width capacity 530/ 630/ 800 mm
- Depth capacity 300 mm
- Table length 1250 mm
- Maximum stock removal 7 mm
- Feed speed, infinitely variable 4 -19 m/min
- Cutterblock diameter 150 mm
- Number of knives 4
- Length of cutterblock 820 mm
- Speed of cutterblock 4800 rpm
- Motor (main) 5.5/ 7.5/ 11/ 15 kW
- Power 3 phase
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.