- Infinitely variable feed speed
- Heavy duty multi-roller fence
- Pressure sawguide system
- Pneumatic saw straining
- Cleaning system for sawblades and pulleys
- Traditional machine controls
The new ST100RB maintains many of the features of the ST100R whist being priced at a level to appeal across a wide spectrum of timber users. The machine shares the same capacity and build quality as the ST100R but has manual controls to the feed and fence movements, thereby representing more traditional operating methods.
As with all ST100 models, the RB features a ‘pitless’ design requiring no special installation other than the requirement for mains electricity, air supply and extraction. The machine incorporates a full width cast iron table with infeed and outfeed idle rollers, a heavy duty multi roller fence, replaceable pressure saw guides to ensure accuracy, pneumatic saw straining, infinitely variable feed rates and of course the traditional 915mm diameter cast iron pulley wheels which have been such a hallmark of Stenner Resaws over the years.
- Pulley wheel diameter 915 mm (36")
- Blade length 5465 - 5545 mm
- Blade width 100 mm
- Blade kerf 0.8 - 1 mm
- Saw to fence capacity 300 mm
- Saw to feed rollers capacity 230 mm
- Depth of cut 400 mm
- Height of table 955 mm
- Feed speed, infinitely variable 5 - 60 m/min Cleaner fluid capacity 7 - 40 m/min
- Cleaner fluid capacity 3 l
- Dust extraction outlet diameter 1 x 150 mm, 1 x 80 mm
- Motor 15 kW
- Power 3 phase
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.