- 4 standard speeds
- Optional spindle moulder hood
Minimax t 55es, the right spindle moulder for demanding craftsmen and carpenters, thanks to its customisation and flexibility. Maximum stability and rigidity in all working conditions, thanks to a large spindle moulder column made entirely of cast iron. The 4 standard speed are ideal for any type of machining, from moulding to routing and tenoning, with the possibility to fit tools up to 320 mm of diameter (300 mm no CE).
As option it is available the spindle moulder hood that uses a system for adjusting the guides with a rack and it is fitted with a mechanical digital readout. Thanks to the system of memories the hood can be removed and re-positioned without losing the machining position. The maximum tool diameter during moulding operations is 240 mm.
- Surfacing tables total length 125 mm
- Spindle moulder speed (a 50 Hz) 3500/6000/8000/10,000 rpm
- Max. tool diameter when profiling 210 x 240 mm
- Max. tool diameter lowered under the table at 90° 240 mm
- Three-phase motors starting from 5 (6) kW
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.