- Tilting saw unit
- Aluminium sliding table
The Minimax ST 1G saw and spindle brings the best solution for D.I.Y. woodworkers and small joinery workshops looking for top level performances. Tilting saw unit with a 250 mm blade and a maximum blade projection from table at 90° of 80 mm. The saw unit can be raised and tilted using convenient hand-wheels. The anodised aluminium sliding table, with a 1200 mm stroke, slides next to the blade, thus ensuring better cutting precision.
Maximum flexibility in spindle moulder tool use, with the unit with 2 speed (5000/7500 rpm). The machines have a spindle moulder fence with micro-metric adjustment, a feature which is particularly useful on profiling jobs. Tenoning is easy too, thanks to the aluminium sliding table, the right speed setting and the special protection hood (option). Genius machines have a rich equipment of CE safety available as standard, such as the spindle protection to carry out machining on curved and shaped profiles.
- Max. sawblade diameter 250 mm
- Max. saw blade projection from table 75 mm
- Cutting width on parallel fence 700 mm
- Squaring stroke 1200 mm
- Max. useful spindle length 75 mm
- Spindle moulder speed (at 50 Hz) 5000/ 7500 rpm
- Max. tool diameter when profiling 160 m/ min
- Max. tool diameter lowered under the table at 90° 145 mm
- Max. tool diameter when tenoning 200 mm
- Three-phase motors starting from 1.8 kW
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.