- Two handed safe operation
- Adjustable cutting speed
- Heavy duty construction
- Balanced saw unit
- Pneumatic pressure beam
- Choice of infeed/ outfeed table lengths
- Manual and pneumatic stop options
The Classic 50 is the most popular model in the semi-automatic range of crosscut saws from Salvamac. Featuring the same heavy duty construction as found across the range the Classic 50 is a pneumatically operated ‘up-stroke’ saw for fast, efficient and safe 90° crosscutting.
Safe operation is achieved through ergonomically positioned two button control. The pneumatic pressure beam secures the material during cutting and provides further operator protection. Two extraction ports remove waste from both above and below the cut. The cutting speed can be adjusted according to the material type and thickness being processed.
As standard the machine is supplied with one meter infeed and one meter outfeed roller tables. Increased table lengths are available as required along with a choice of manual or pneumatically operated stops.
- Saw blade diameter 500 mm
- Max cutting height 125 mm (220 mm wide)
- Max cutting width 310 mm (50 mm high)
- Saw spindle speed 2800 rpm
- Extraction outlet diameter 1 x 120 mm, 1 x 100 mm
- Motor power 5.5 kW
- Salvamac Classic 40 - 50 - 60 models Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.