- Automatic blade height setting according to material thickness
- Grooving system
- Scoring unit
- Full PC control with multi panel optimisation
- Prismatic linear guides
- 0.1 mm cutting and positioning accuracy
- Inverter control for cutting speed
- Rear safety enclosure and operator curtain protection
- Post forming system
- Automatic panel side aligner
NIMAC Group have been producing horizontal panel saws since 1977. The continuous investment in design and innovation put NIMAC at the forefront of Beamsaw manufacture.
The saw carriage for the ATLAS range runs on hardened round linear shafts with a high speed rack and pinion movement. The vertical rise of the blade is mounted on prismatic shafts.
The ATLAS 95 offers a cutting height of 90 mm, PC based operation including optimisation software, real-time graphic representation of operation, window cut system, and pusher stroke options up to 4300 mm capacity.
- Cutting length options 3200/ 3800/ 4300 mm
- Pusher stroke options 3200/ 3800/ 4300 mm
- Maximum saw projection 75 mm
- Maximum cutting height 65 mm
- Cutting speed 0 - 60 m/min (0 - 120 m/min option)
- Pusher speed 0 - 25 m/min (0 - 50 m/min return speed option)
- Main saw diameter 300 mm
- Scoring saw diameter 160 mm
- Motor (main) 7.5 kW (9 kW or 11 kW option)
- Power 3 phase
- NIMAC Atlas Beamsaw Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.