- Now with CNC router facility
- Full PC control with ILENIA software
- Laser measurement of material
- Multiple drilling head
- 4 axis movement
- 11 vertical spindles
- 5 horizontal spindles
- 1 saw blade
- 2 horizontal spindles for 4th side
- Air flotation tables
- Automatic axis lubrication
The latest in panel boring technology from leading Italian manufacturers Maggi. The Evolution 1000 is designed for the small to medium sized user for fast, accurate and efficient panel boring and now includes CNC router function.
The integrated PC control uses ILENIA CAD CAM software for powerful parametric programming.
A laser measuring system determines the dimensions of the work piece and calibrates the machining process according to the actual panel length (overriding the dimensions input by the operator).
The innovative drilling procedure with 4th axis and effective clamping helps ensure accurate panel assemble even if the work piece is not absolutely flat.
- Panel thickness 8 - 50 mm
- Panel length 200 - 3200 mm
- Panel width 80 - 1020 mm
- Maximum work size 230 x 150 mm
- Maximum bore diameter 50 mm
- Centre distance 32 mm
- Feed speed 42 m/min
- Evolution 1000 CNC Borer Literature Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.