- Compact, powerful performance
- Kuper K2 control
- 'Pro Lock' spindle locking system
- Hard chrome surface on all table plates
- Inverter feed speed control, infinitely variable
- Continuous feed power transmission via worm gear and propeller shaft
- Double mounted infeed and oufeed rollers in table
- Bed lubrication (manual)
- Electronic start/ stop system for spindle motors
- IE2 energy efficient spindle and feed motors
- Pneumatic pressure shoe behind first top head with linear guides
- Electronic powered height adjustment of feed beam
The ideal solution for uncomplicated operation. The Kuper SWT XS is the undeafted champion in respect of simple and easy operation including the quick-action lock system ‘ProLock’ as standard, delivering the high performance Kuper customers demand.
Kuper K2 control
Quick set up with minimal operator input can save wasting valuable production time. The K2 control system has been developed by Kuper to make moulder set up as easy and efficient as possible. The intuitive touch screen graphical interface is available in three levels of increasingly intelligent control; Basic, Professional and Advanced.
Pressure beam setting and individual heads with powered axial movement can be set from the K2 control panel and the position stored to recall repeat work. An additional 3,5” screen is mounted adjacent to each powered spindle for the operator to quickly refer to when first setting up a job.
Tooling and the corresponding profile can be photographed and stored in a library for the operator to easily select. The status of each individual head and feed speeds along with any machine faults are graphically displayed for quick monitoring and diagnosis.
Chainless feed system with powered double supported infeed and outfeed bed rollers, two powered feed rollers pneumatically selectable and two powered outfeed rollers provide a positive feed for timber running riding on hard chronium bed plates throughtout, while a swivel mounted feed bank allows quick change of fence head tooling.
Energy saving is increasingly inportant in todays industy. The Kuper SWT range features IE2 energy saving motors as standard.
- Spindle configurations 4, 4+U, 5
- Working width 15 - 230 mm
- Working height 10 - 125 mm
- Feed speed 6 - 24 m/min
- Horizontal axial adjustment 20 mm
- Vertical axial adjustment 20 mm
- Spindle speed 6000 rpm
- Spindle diameter 40 mm
- Tooling diameter, first bottom 125 - 160 mm
- Tooling diameter, vertical 125 - 180 mm
- Tooling diameter, top 112 - 200 mm
- Tooling diameter, bottom 112 - 200 mm
- Cutting depth for profiles 20 mm
- Motor (bottom and top heads) 5.5 kW
- Motor (fence and near side) 7.5 kW (shared)
- Motor (universal spindle) 7.5 kW
- Power 3 phase
- Kuper SWT XS XL HS Planer Moulders Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.