- Powered rise, fall and tilt adjustment
- Optional CNC control for all moving axis
- Optional powered fence adjustment
- Optional powered table insert adjustment
- AIGNER fences
- Inverter driven spindle with 5 speeds
- Optional sliding table for tenoning work
- Choice of spindle diameters
The Houfek F250 range of spindle moulders have been designed for high volume spindle moulding equipped with powered rise fall, powered tilt adjustment from -45° to +45°, powerful 7.5 kW motor with 5 electronically selectable speeds, AIGNER fences and swing away support. Linear profiling capacity up to 250mm and tenoning capacity up to 350mm ensures the F250 is versatile while electronic digital readouts for spindle and fence positions ensures precision accuracy.
An optional eye-level colour touch screen control with CNC adjustment over spindle height and tilt, table insert adjustment, fence position and rotational speed is available to further reduce set up times.
Wider work can be supported with the optional infeed and outfeed extension tables complete with sliding support rail.
For end grain work a side tenoning table is available for the F250S, F250E and F250ES models. Full supported swing away fences makes switching between linear profiling and tenoning quick and simple.
- Table size 1300 x 900 mm
- Maximum spindle working height 180 mm
- Spindle speeds 3000/ 5000/ 6000/ 8000/ 10000 rpm
- Spindle tilt (option) - 45/ +45°
- Maximum tool diameter 350 mm
- Maximum spindle stroke 200 mm
- Motor 7.5 kW
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.