- Space saving 'Pocket' CNC
- 5 axis CNC machining center
- Heavy duty fixed bridge structure with working bed running on over-sized hardened guides
- Single or twin working table to allow simultaneous machining/ loading
- Range of table types and clamping systems available for working different materials
- Multi position tool changer or twin spindle working head options available
- Easy programming though standard Windows based operating system
- Custom sizes and configurations available to suit individual production
Diva is a 5 axis CNC machining centre designed for both simple and complex working operations on 5 sides of a work piece, including boring, shaping, mortising, tenoning, shaping etc.
The concept behind the Diva is to provide a ‘pocket’ 5 axis CNC machining centre – highest quality, strongest construction, high performance and productivity all in a space less than 9 m2. A range of table types are available including;
FT – Matrix vacuum table for sheet material or fixing separate clamping/ pods
AL – Aluminium table with T-slots for securing custom jigs etc
AT – Longitudinally adjustable crossbars complete with clamps and vacuum pods for further flexibility in material clamping
A range of further options including automatic tool changers, automatic tool length measurement and calibration, multi-boring units, 6th axis rotary tailstock and headstock, mobile operator console etc are available as required.
All Greda machinery can work with the majority of existing CAD CAM suites. Optimisation and anti-collision systems with 3D graphical representation of the machine movements can be added to the specification.
- Number of axes 5 (6 as option)
- X axis movement 1800 mm
- Y axis movement 2000 mm
- Z axis movement 750 mm
- A axis rotation endless
- C axis rotation +/- 220°
- Maximum speed of movement 1500 mm/ sec
- Greda Diva Download
Our suppliers have a policy of continuous product development and improvement, specifications are therefore subject to change without notice. We can accept no liability for discrepancies in specifications or illustrations contained in our publications or the publications of our suppliers.